Pelleted Supplement for Mature Horses at Maintenance or Work.
Features and Guaranteed Analysis | Functions | Feeding Instructions
- When fed as directed, M10 Balancer™ will meet or exceed all nutrient requirements for mature horses at maintenance or work as defined in the "Nutrient Requirements of Horses", National Research Council.
- Contains beet pulp, flaxseed and rice bran.
- Highly palatable.
- Highly available nutrients.
- Available in ½ inch diameter pellets.
- Crude Protein, minimum -- 10.0%
- Crude Fat, minimum -- 5.0%
- Crude Fiber, maximum -- 14.0%
- Calcium, minimum -- 2.8%
- Calcium, maximum -- 3.3%
- Phosphorus, minimum -- 1.4%
- Salt, minimum -- 1.0%
- Salt, maximum -- 1.5%
- Copper, minimum -- 180 ppm
- Selenium, minimum -- 2.0 ppm
- Zinc, minimum -- 500 ppm
- Vitamin A, minimum -- 20,000 IU/lb
- Vitamin D, minimum -- 4,000 IU/lb
- Vitamin E, minimum -- 500 IU/lb
Vitamins and Minerals
- Vitamin K
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamin)
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)
- Vitamin B3 (Niacin)
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine)
- Folic Acid
- d-Pantothenic Acid
- Vitamin B12
- Balance the low energy ration consisting of pasture and hay with no grain.
- Mature horses or barren mares in which excess weight is undesirable but vitamin and mineral intake is of concern.
- Overweight horses in which weight reduction (via dry lot) would result in insufficient intake of vitamins and minerals.
- Horses on restricted activity (i.e. stall bound) due to injury or lack of "open space" and pasture.
- Horses on restricted energy intake as recommended for issues such as laminitis, insulin resistance, equine protozoal myeloencephalitis (EPM), etc.
- Balance unfortified grain ration (e.g., oats).
- Balance grain rations for horses requiring travel.
- When it is not economical to ship all feed necessary to feed during travel. Grains, such as oats, can be purchased locally and balanced with M10 Balancer™.
- M10 Balancer™ is a comprehensive vitamin and mineral supplement for mature horses at maintenance or work. It is designed to be fed alone or in varying ratios with oats to provide the desired levels of energy, vitamins, and minerals in the diet. In general, ½ to 2 lb of M10 Balancer™ per day per 1100 lb mature weight is all the supplementation necessary.
- Always provide good quality hay and/or pasture; clean, fresh water and salt. Do not feed additional proteins, vitamins or minerals except on the advice of a nutritionist.
- Consult your veterinarian concerning proper health programs and always maintain a good worm control program.